Whether your project is categorized as new construction, an addition, renovation or restoration, Our team has the skill set and ability to articulate your design goals and develop plans to be used to building, bidding and filing with local jurisdictions. Studio BKA uses Building Information Modeling to design and generate all of our material, from permit drawings to cost and energy analyses to realistic 3D views. This means a better integrated, more clearly documented design for your project.
- fully detailed construction plans and specifications for bidding and construction
- renderings for marketing and presentations
- feasibility studies for developments
- full services scope including design, documentation, bidding and construction assistance
- limited services scope including basic plans
The Interiors Studio is led by Kim Payne Allen who has 14 years experience in hospitality, residential and retail design. She has worked on small, detail-oriented projects for well-known fashion icons, as well as international hotel and resort developments. Allen has also worked along Phillippe Starck's design team in London for the development of condos in New York City. Her projects have been featured in Hospitality Design Magazine and Architectural Digest.
- concept boards identifying owner's preferred aesthetic
- renderings conveying design intent
- finish and fixture plans
- furniture plans
With over a decade of experience developing a variety of projects in BIM, Studio BKA partner Ben Allen has been a leader in several offices adopting and implementing new design technologies and integrating them into existing office standards and best practices. Find out below how our knowledge can help you.
- content creation
- model management
- workflow coaching